Garlic Scape Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 6 whole garlic scapes roasted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic scape pesto or more, to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the garlic scapes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 10 minutes until lightly charred. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Lightly oil a sheet pan and press pizza dough into pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese with the garlic scape pesto. Spread cheese mixture evenly over pizza dough.
- Place roasted garlic scapes on top of the ricotta/pesto mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake pizza 15 to 18 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
For Garlic Scape Pesto recipe click here.
Comments are closed