Kickoff Meeting Saturday, April 9, 10:00 to noon
Hello Rosedale Gardeners!
Our annual MANDATORY garden kickoff meeting is scheduled for this Saturday, April 9, 10:00 am to noon, in the garden. New gardener orientation and plot assignments will follow the meeting.
Construction work is ongoing around the garden meeting area, so plan to meet in the pergola area next to the orchard and beehives. Seating is limited, please bring a chair, if you like.
Coffee and bagels for everyone!
On the agenda:
- Parks construction work update
- Updates on Bees, Orchard, Financials
- Project team discussion and sign ups
- If you haven’t already completed your garden application, please do so before the meeting. Access the garden application here: https://form.jotform.com/denverurbangardens/plot-application
- Help completing the garden application will be available at the meeting, if needed
- Plot fee collection for those paying via cash/check
Rosedale is a big garden and needs plenty of TLC. Our Project Teams are essential to helping maintain the garden. Attached is a list of teams to join for the season to keep the garden beautiful, meet fellow gardeners, and help complete your volunteer hour requirements. Please review the list and pick a team, or two or three, and sign up at the meeting.
FREE RAISED BED
Save your back and plant in a raised bed! This one is FREE. No delivery available. You must be able to pick up. Please text Charlie at 720.841.2705, if you are interested.