Garlic-Infused Salad Dressing
Carolyn's Italian friend shared this recipe with her and it is perfect for all garlic lovers.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped sprinkle with sea salt and let sit a few minutes to mellow
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red balsamic, white balsamic, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard optional
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- If too vinegary, add a drop or two of agave or honey and whisk.