If you already have an hours log account, you can enter your hours on the right hand side of any page of the website under the heading “Hours Log”.
If you have not created an hours log account, follow the instructions below.
To log your garden volunteer hours:
- First, you’ll need to create an Hours Log account. Click the “Sign Up” link on the right side of this page under the Hours Log heading.
- Create an account with your name, plot number, and any password you prefer. You can find your plot number on the Member Roster.
- You’ll then be redirected to the Track It Forward website. Once there, search for Rosedale Community Garden.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to log your hours on the Track it Forward website or on the form on the right side of any page on the Rosedale website.
- Download the hours app to your phone. Search for Track it Forward in the app store.
If you need help creating an account, or logging your hours, please contact Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.