FERMENTATION CLASS AND DEMONSTRATION
Join Milan Doshi on Saturday, August 5, from noon to 1:30 pm, as he provides an introduction into the wonderful world of fermentation. Participants will learn about the basic history and benefits of fermentation, and then will salt, mix and make their own batch of kraut to take home!
Milan is chef and founder of the Five Points fermentation company and a DUG board member.
Space is limited, sign up now! This class is free.
To sign up online:
- Sign in to the Hours site, https://www.trackitforward.com/site/rosedale-community-garden
- Click on the Events Sign Up tab in the top menu bar.
- Search the calendar for Saturday, August 5.
- Click the box for the Fermentation Class.
- Click on the orange Sign Up box on the right hand side; in the pop up window, click Sign Up.
- You’re done! See you there.
If you have any questions, contact Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.